1. On the events panel, each user has their own calendar.
- Today's date is marked with a white circle
- Past events are marked with a faded green circle
- Upcoming events are marked with a bright green circle
- The day selected is marked with a grey circle.
- For this example, I clicked on October 28th
- The event card will appear to the right of the calendar displaying the following information:
- Title of the event
- Creator of the event
- The time frame which the event will take place
- Close registration date and time
- An "add to calendar" feature
2. Add this event to a Google, Outlook, or Yahoo calendar by selecting the calendar icon. To register for this event, click anywhere on the card.
3. You will be directed to the event registration page.
- The event registration page displays all the details for this particular event
- Click "Attend" if you would like to participate in the event, otherwise select "Decline."
4. After your registration has been submitted, the button is marked as "Attending."
- The event card will also display a check box in place of the register button. The checkmark represents the confirmation of your registration.
- Click anywhere on theevent card to return to the event registration page.
5. There are two ways you can view events on a larger calendar.
- Select Calendar on the side menu
- Click the expand icon at the top right corner of the events panel
6. Today's date is highlighted with a green box. Click on the title of an event to be directed to the event registration page.
Canceling Event Registration
1. If you would like to cancel your event registration, click on the event card and select "Cancel Registration."