If you're considering joining a recommended group, it indicates that you are already a member of a group associated with the same club. The procedure you are about to follow is the easiest method for joining additional groups owned by your club.
1. Upon logging into your TrackitHub account, select "My Groups," located in the left-hand menu.
2. The My Groups bottom panel will appear. To begin, select the "Recommended" tab at the top of the bottom panel. Next, find the group you would like to join and select the + icon next to the group's name.
- A message will appear stating that "your join request(s) must be reviewed and accepted by the admin before you can participate in club play."
3. If the group you joined requires you to pay club membership dues, you will be directed to the membership dues application after saving.
- On the dashboard, the faded membership group card will display a $ icon. Clicking on the icon will also direct you to the membership dues application.
- For more information on club dues, click the link: Club Membership Dues
4. On the dashboard, the groups that you selected to join will display as group cards. The group cards stay greyed until the club admin accepts your request.
- Once your request has been accepted, the group card will unlock. You will then be officially a member of the group and can participate in club activities.
5. You can join additional groups by clicking on the icon that is a silhouette of two people with a plus sign or selecting "Find Clubs" in the menu.
- To learn more about joining groups, click on the link: Join a Group