1. To access your profile page, click on your name at the top left corner of the Dashboard. Your profile will open in the bottom panel.
2. Your profile serves as the platform for sharing pictures and statuses with your friends. To access your profile information, click on the "About" tab. Then, select "Edit" to modify your information and adjust your privacy settings.
3. The privacy icons located to the right of Email Address and Birthday enable you to select the audience that can access this information.
4. After you've completed the process of editing your information and configuring your privacy preferences, click the "Save" button.
5. You can also set your privacy preferences for each post you create on your profile. Click on the "Posts" tab.
6. The privacy icon located at the bottom of the dialogue box enables you to select the audience that can access your post once it has been published.