1. After your player account has been created, choose if you would like to "Join a League" or "Join a Club."
Joining a Club
1. If you select, "Join a Club," the join widget will appear. Scroll down until you find the name of your club.
2. Click the + icon next to your club's name and place a check mark next to the groups that you would like to join.
3. Click the button at the bottom of the widget labeled, "Update Groups."
4. If your club admin set the groups as private, you will receive a message stating, "Waiting for group admin to approve you." If the group you selected is public, you will receive a message stating, "Added you to group."
5. Select the button, "Closed."
6. Once you become a member of the groups that were selected, the club admin will invite you to club events. You can view these events by selecting the button labeled, "Calendar" on the homepage.
Registering for an event
1. Click on the event you would like to attend
2. Once directed to the event, scroll down, select the radio button, "Yes" and "Click to Submit Registration." If you would not like to register for the event, there is no need to register "No."
Joining a Premier Pickleball League
1. If you join a league, you will be directed to the Premier Pickleball League page.
Find a league by selecting the search icon. There are three search filters available which simplifies the process of finding the PPL you are interested in joining.
Click, "Search" once the filters have been selected.
Select "View All Leagues" if you would like to reset the filters.
2. To view more information on a particular league, click "Details" and the section will expand. Contact the League Coordinator by clicking on the email address.
3. Click "View" to be directed to the league and view more information regarding the league. Clicking register will direct you straight to the registration button within the league.
4. Once directed to the "Fixed Partner" league, you will have three registration options.
- Select a partner that has already registered and is listed on the attendee list.
- After you "Click to Submit Registration," your name will be displayed next to the partner chosen.
- Search for your partner by entering their email address. Your partner's name will appear in the field. Lastly, "Click to Submit Registration."
- If the partner you searched for already has a partner and is listed as an attendee, you will receive this message: "The user associated with the email address is already registered for this event. Please search for a different partner or register without a partner." If you receive this message, select "Clear" and search for a new partner.
- You have the option to "Register without a Partner."