If this is your first time using TrackitHub.com to pay for your club dues, please click the link below. You must join a membership group before you can pay for club dues.
If your dashboard is displaying the membership group card, please refer to the steps below.
This article explains how to pay for club dues if you are an existing member of a membership group. The video begins after the user has already logged into their account.
1. Go to trackithub.com. On the landing page, click the "Login/Sign Up." Select "Login."
2. Enter your email address and password to log in to your account.
3. Once you are logged in, click the $ icon on the membership group card. You will be directed to the membership dues form that is associated with the group.
4. Select the appropriate membership plan, enter your information, and place a checkmark next to the liability form release after being reviewed.
5. Click "Submit Application and pay via PayPal, credit, or debit card."
4. You will then be redirected to the PayPal portal. If you have a PayPal account, please sign in. If you do not have a PayPal account, either create an account or checkout as a guest.
5. After entering your payment information, click Pay Now.
6. You will be redirected back to the dashboard, where the membership group card will no longer be faded. You are now a paid member of the group.
7. To view the transaction, click on the $ icon on the membership group card.
8. Now that you have successfully paid for a club membership plan, you can participate in club play and register for events that the club is facilitating.