- After you log into your TrackitHub account, use the “Join a New Group” card in the My Groups panel on the dashboard to join a pickleball group.
- Select the “Join a New Group” card.
- The map displays clubs in your current location.
- You can also enter an address or city/state that is near the group you would like to join.
- As you enter the address, Google provides a pulldown list of addresses. Please select an address from the pulldown list.
2. The map displays clubs around the address that was selected. To view the club details, click on the map pinpoint or the location card below the map.
3. The side panel will appear displaying club information.
- At the top of the side panel, click on the pulldown and select which location you are interested in.
- Click the join button below the image.
- Click Select Groups.
- Place a checkmark next to the groups you would like to join. Once the groups are checked, select done.
- Click Save.
- After saving, a message will appear stating that "your join request(s) must be reviewed and accepted by the admin before you can participate in club play."
- On the side menu, select Dashboard.
4. If the group you joined requires you to pay club membership dues, you will be directed to the membership dues application after saving.
- On the dashboard, the faded membership group card will display a $ icon. Clicking on the icon will also direct you to the membership dues application.
- For more information on club dues, click the link: Club Membership Dues
- On the dashboard, the groups that you selected to join will display as group cards. The group cards stay greyed until the club admin accepts your request.
- Once your request has been accepted, the group card will unlock. You will then be officially a member of the group and can participate in club activities.
- Once you have joined a group(s), a shortcut to joining additional groups will appear to the right of “My Groups.” The icon is a silhouette of two people with a plus sign.
- Click the icon to view the map and search for more groups.